As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. True Organic #ad
CDFA, for Organic Gardening, Organic Blood Meal 3lbs, OMRI, True Organic Plant Foods #adTrue Organic #ad
- True organic blood meal is an organic, all natural plant Food that contains a 12-0-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic food production.
Nitrogen is a fundamental ingredient for growing all types of plants & an adequate supply ensures plenty of shoots, flowers, spinach, fruits, vegetables and is great for heavy feeders like corn, broccoli and leafy greens. Blood meal is one of the quintessential, traditional organic fertilizers that promotes rapid vegetative growth and helps compost piles heat up and break down fast.
Blood meal has also been used to help as an animal repellent to repel deer & rabbits in your garden. For use in-ground and container plants, including houseplants and raised garden beds for ORGANIC production. For best results, we recommend using twice per year, in Spring and Fall.
|Brand||True Organic #ad|
|Manufacturer||True Organic #ad|
2. Burpee #ad
Leafy Greens | 3 lb, Spinach, Burpee Organic Blood Meal Fertilizer | Add to Potting Soil | Excellent Natural Source of Nitrogen | for Tomatoes, 1-Pack, Broccoli #adBurpee #ad
- Organic gardening helper: our blood meal fertilizer is omri Listed for organic use. Loved by gardens and trusted by gardeners, Burpee has been introducing fresh garden breakthroughs since 1876. We treat each order with care to ensure healthy seeds, non-GMO seeds, soil mixes and gardening supplies are sent in excellent condition.
This natural soil amendment helps to promote bountiful growth and yield throughout your growing season. It's specially formulated for vegetables that require additional nitrogen - such as lettuce, kale, squash, and corn.
Grow stronger plants: blood meal is an effective starter fertilizer and excellent source of nitrogen for green garden vegetables and colorful flower blooms. Pest control: many animals avoid the smell of blood, so Blood Meal can be a very effective repellent for deer, rabbits, moles and other pesky garden critters that like to feed on your vegetables and flowers.
Be sure to follow package directions for the amount to use for optimal plant growth. Burpee offers only the highest quality, plants, hand-picked by expert horticulturalists. Also for fruiting plants like tomatoes, eggplant, squash and peppers. An age-old, natural source of readily available nitrogen that’s as effective today as it was in our grandparents’ time. 100% guaranteed: burpee is committed to the success of all gardeners.
|Model||Organic Blood Meal Fertilizer ||
3. Down To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
5 lb, Down to Earth Blood Meal Fertilizer Mix 12-0-0 #adDown To Earth All Natural Fertilizers #ad
- Blood meal is one of the quintessential, traditional organic fertilizers that promotes rapid vegetative growth and helps compost piles heat up and break down fast. Use it to start fruiting plants like tomatoes, peppers, squash, melons and is great for use on vegetable gardens, outdoor containers and row crop/acreage.
Use 2 - 4 pounds for 100 square feet of garden soil and make sure you follow application guidelines, as blood meal may burn plants.
Down to earth blood meal is a five pound box of fertilizer with 12-0-0 formula and is listed by the Organic Materials Review Institute OMRI for use in organic production. Nitrogen is essential for all types of growing plants and an adequate seasonal supply ensures plenty of shoots, fruits, spinach, flowers, vegetables and is great for heavy feeders like corn, broccoli and leafy greens.
4. IMUSTGARDEN #ad
3lb Shaker Jar, Flower Pots, I Must Garden Organic Blood Meal: Provides Essential Nitrogen for Gardens, and Beds #adIMUSTGARDEN #ad
- Key for composting – add 3 cups per 50 lbs of compost to promote rapid micro-organism activity and speed up the process of breaking down organic materials.
Simply break-up topsoil with a rake, sprinkle I Must Garden Organic Blood Meal, and water thoroughly. Lush green growth – provides essential Nitrogen for heavy feeders like tomatoes, peppers, squash, and dark leafy greens.
Support soil health – just 3 lbs can amend up to 100 sq ft of soil. Sustainable & organic – containing no other added ingredients and approved for organic farming, blood meal is a traditional tool of sustainable agriculture. All-natural fertilizer – for vigorous growth, high vegetable yield, and beautiful annuals and perennials.
5. Hi-Yield #ad
Hi-Yield 32126 Bone & Blood Meal 6-7-0 3 lbs. #adHi-Yield #ad
- Bag. Contains slow release Nitrogen for continual feeding and to reduce nitrogen burn. Perfect for delicate roses and other flowers. The bone & blood meal plant food provides a excellent combination of natural Nitrogen and Phosphate.
This plant growth supplement is perfect for all flowers, ornamentals, shrubs and vegetables. The plant fertilizer is gentle on plants. This 6-7-0 fertilizer contains 6% Nitrogen and 7% Phosphate and comes in a 3 lb.
|Manufacturer||VPG FERTILOME #ad|
6. Espoma #ad
17 Pound bag., Espoma Organic Blood Meal 12-0-0 #adEspoma #ad
- Use for early and late blight on tomatoes. Dried blood 12-0-0 Safe source of organic nitrogen. Naturally produces more vigorous plants with richer, greener leaves. This product weighs 17 pounds.